- One about what happens instead of denominationalism, and
- Another about what happens instead of the Thirty Years' War.
Which isn't to say that I've been ignoring it, because I haven't been. I've simply been cleaning it up, and expanding on some parts:
- Making Oliver Farrell's biography a bit less sketchy - in particular, detailing the Bible translations;
- Cleaning up Farrellitism 101, because it was redundant and some parts of were specific to the dynasties;
- Editing the Montagnards, again because of redundancy;
- To a lesser extent, cleaning up Günther's bio too, in light of the Hanseatic Wars.